Friday, July 24, 2009

Library Man makes his way to SE Asia

This is Paul, the love of my life. Those of you who knew me 13 years ago know Paul as Library Man, because he worked at the BU Library & I had a mad crush on him as a freshman at BU. That was back in our Goth days (yes, you can laugh at this) & we both went dancing at ManRay in Cambridge regularly. One night at ManRay, Library Man came over & talked to me. I was so ecstatic that I skipped the entire way over the Mass Ave. bridge back to Baystate Road that night. We dated briefly around that time. Things didn't work out then, but we remained friends over many years. Eventually, we realized we were in love with each other & we've been together ever since - must be 8 or 9 years now. Paul has been my travel companion on many adventures, including the grand one we had to India this past winter. All these photos are from our time in India. I'm so sad to say goodbye to Paul for now, but he'll be joining me in Cambodia in September. Keep him company between now & then.

No comments:

Post a Comment