Friday, August 28, 2009

New Photo Links - Snorkeling & Karaoke




I've had a blogging set-back due to a computer crash & a very busy week wrapping up our work at IDE Vietnam. I hope to have time to write more soon. In the meantime, I wanted to share some photo links that I uploaded today.

Last weekend, Julie & I took a boat tour/snorkeling trip to Cu Lau Cham island. Unfortunately, our English-language tour left without us & our only option was to take the Vietnamese tour. When the mini-van pulled up at our hotel, it was packed with Vietnamese tourists who looked so excited to add us to their tour. They were lovely hosts! I was nervous about snorkeling because I'm not much of a swimmer, but I discovered that no one on the boat could swim & snorkeling involved wearing a life-vest. There was absolutely nothing to see under the water, but it was still nice to be floating around. Here are the pictures...


And then, here is a link to our last night out with the IDE staff in Hue. Dinner & karaoke. Ridiculous singing & dancing. The photos tell the story...


Phase 1 of this adventure is coming to a close. Phase 2 begins soon...probably in Laos...








No comments:

Post a Comment